I have no shame in admitting that I’m a movie freak. Like every movie lover, I have my old standbys – the movies I can watch over and over and not grow sick of. These are my top 5.
1. Sleeping Beauty. My grandfather bought me this movie when I was born. I’ve watched this movie hundreds of times – it just doesn’t get old.
2. The Music Man. This is one that my family would all watch together every summer. It was one of my grandmother’s favorites. I haven’t watched it since she passed away because, well, it makes me cry to watch it without her.
3. The Godfather. How could you not watch this movie tons of times? I’m pretty sure I got cool points with my boyfriend when he found out how much I love this movie.
4. Because I Said So. I love this movie. It’s girly, fun, and has three of my favorite actresses: Diane Keaton, Mandy Moore, and Lauren Graham. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but if you’re looking for a chick flick, it’s a lot of fun.
5. The Hangover. Need a laugh? This movie should do it. My favorite character is Alan because… well, it’s played by Zach Galifianakis, what more of a reason do you really need?